jeudi 21 février 2008

Now this is international trade



While writing this , hopefully 2 nice fotos of darling Rosie`s new glasses are uploading themselves so that she can choose. For her information, they are both green side bits, one brighter than the other. Incredible, they, that is 2 fotos took a total of 4 minutes to upload, unheard of, I might add some more. Either one will cost 7400rupees or134 euros with light sensitive lenses and an anti reflecting treatment (garanteed not to peel off!) and thin lenses not tom be mistaken for coke bottle bottoms.Rosie, let me know ASAP, they take a week to order,I prefer the top ones. This is the ultimate cyber cafe so far, brand new with sort of Japaneese decore, all black and white, brand new computers (with all the letters still ledgible, air conditioning so cold that I just asked to turn it down before `I catch me death` and it is just next door to the ferry jetty where I get my boat to the dentist. Talking of which, I am well on the way to a new chewing experience, 3 root canals, more on Fri+Sat. That means I can go to Calicut on Sunday( 200Kms north) and meet Kris, a lovely man G/Rosie met on Youtube. he is now an eco tourism consultant having been a high flying accountant in Oxford in another life, more to come on that soon. .

4 commentaires:

Rosie a dit…

rather than wait for our cyberfriends to vote, I will follow your judgement and go with the top ones...bright greenies...can you take off this annoying letter verification that I always have to do at least 5 times because I cant read the letters any better than a spam robot can?

Rosie a dit…

You are definitely in a better quality cybercafe...Your standard of spelling has improved dramatically...

Rosie a dit…

I am still not convinced by them coating the lenses with anything anti reflective. I just want lenses that will turn dark in the sunlight...nothing coating the outside that only lasts for five years or so...cos I will probably have to wear them for ten years at least

kool drum a dit…

dont no`bout the letter veryficashun, Isle look 4 it in my paramiters. Brite greenies it is then. Hav you red your ee-males, I hav no replis to other qweschuns.
( dont no wot yu meen bout mi speling!)