lundi 11 février 2008

2 in one day, never heard the like



Yes I`m back, I just cant resist cos I dont know when I`ll have this facility again. So here at last is an AMLA (or AONLA as it`s known locally, or Indian gooseberry) about the size of a tangerine (clementine) and the next health craze to hit the world, I hope. Next, 2 enterprising beggar kids who had the entrepreneurial initiative to dress up and ask a premium for the tourists in Udaipur `10 rupees photo` 10 times as much as the other kids, and they got it!

3 commentaires:

Lucy a dit…

Yum, amla!

Rosie a dit…

amla looks tasty...did the monkeys get it?
I am glad you are changing your socks, but please wash them before you bring 8 weeks worth home with you

kool drum a dit…

Unfortunately Amla is very sour, because of all that vit C so best made into jam, pickle or a sort of Ayurvedic spread with jaggery.