mercredi 30 janvier 2008

Well I`m here at last. The flight was long and got interesting about Bahrain where I found myself in an arab disneyland surrounded by 150 pilgrims from Rajasthan on their way back from Mecca. Lots of rags wound about them, obviously very poor. I found out later that all they could afford to bring home as presents for friends was bottled holy water. Seated next my new Rajasthani friend all of 80 years old, all went well till the hostess dropped a glass of rouge in my lap, resultig in an upgrade to business class, cool for me but horrific for him, annointed for the first time with the demon drink.. Since then I have been reeling from the sensations that are everyday Delhi.
I`ll tell you more as soon as I find a proper cybercafe, equiped with USB access for photos and a keyboard that works and has letters on all the keys.

2 commentaires:

Rosie a dit…

And I thought we weren't drinking for the next two months...I must have misunderstood. Is it just me that isn't drinking...or was the red wine for the pilgrim?
Anyway, it works a treat and I've lost weight already.

kool drum a dit…

yes well it`s not caqlled the demon drink for nothing. off
to Rajasthan tomorrow which is dry as a desert apparently. Dont loose too much weight or you`ll be all skin and bones when I come back. So far I`ve just eaten veggie and scumptious it is too, no constipation that`s for sure and the old Delhi belly is held at bay. tedious to remember all the health and cleanliness proceedures, pill taking and spraying but worth it in the end. Send you a mail soon and see my next blog